- 2007: Viamedici begins with the development of its international sales and service network, establishing representatives in US, Japan and Hong Kong.
- 2005: As one of the first software companies to support the SAP NetWeaver platform technology, Viamedici offers certified integrations to the SAP application server, portal and integration platform.
- 2004: Establishment of our representation in Vienna. With Eberhard
Faerber, co-founder and long-time CEO of IXOS, another experienced IT entrepreneur
joins the circle of partners. Viamedici on its way to becoming market leader
for cross media publishing solutions.
- 2003: The best ability to integrative
and comprehensive SAP certifications make Viamedici EPIM the "Publishing
Engine for SAP Solutions". Joint
roadshows intensify sales processes in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 2002: The long-year SAP board member in charge of sales, Hans
Schlegel, takes over Viamedici together with his business partners
Ernie Gunst und David
Jürgen Müller, a further experienced IT manager joins
the team as Managing Director. The firm headquarters is moved
remains the development center and takes over the functions of
a country headquarters.
- 2001: Viamedici concentrates increasingly
on customers in industry
and optimizes its software solution for better integration
ability with ERP and
- 2000: Only a few months after starting the company, in addition
to diverse publishing and media companies, the first well-known
customers were able to be won.
- 1999: A group of leading employees leave
the G. Braun Publishing House and found the firm Viamedici with the ambitious
solution for companies.